background

Sunday, June 14, 2009

humidity hair

It's that time of year again. I call it the 'wet season' because we are wet all day long. I shower in the morning after my run, and put my hair in a bun while it is wet. Then at night when I take it out it is still wet, and I shower again because I've been wet from sweat and humidity all day, so my hair is wet when I go to sleep, and when I wake up in the morning, my hair is still wet. I wonder sometimes if it is possible for my hair to get moldy from never being dry. I remember I used to like my hair, back in Utah when I used to style it and it would actually stay styled longer than 10 minutes or so. But here, the minute I step out into the humidity, (which feels like stepping into a hot steamy shower) you can practically watch the curl wilt and grow huge and fuzzy. It's amazing how big my hair can get with the humidity working it's magic...

This is no trick photography, that's actually my hair. Maybe I should wear it like this to make my body look smaller.

1 comment:

Karla said...

Wow, that is some wig!

Just kidding. I wonder if you walked around like that if you would get more poeple grabbing your hair. :)