background

Thursday, May 7, 2009

blah blah blah

I haven't written in a while, it just doesn't seem like there's anything to write about. I think all the things that used to seem noteworthy are now just normal everyday life. I almost died in a taxi, and I stepped over a ginormous cockroach on my way to the fruit stand. Nothing new.



I wanted to make chili yesterday, so I went to Wellman's (the local import store) and bought 2 cans of black beans, 2 cans of red beans, a few packets of taco seasoning mix, and a bag of mini-marshmallows (which Ashton had to have) and I spent a total of 545NT, which is a little over $16 U.S. dollars. (sigh) Nate just inhaled a $5 bag of sun chips I was saving for after the kids go to bed...(Grrr...)

2 comments:

Becky Rasmussen said...

Hmmm...it sounds like maybe you're homesick. We can't wait to see you soon!

Karla said...

I am amazed that you stepped over the cockroach instead of going far around him! :)